Friday, December 29, 2006

HEART OF GOLD

San Juan Islands, WA


Songs seem to have their days....somedays you wake up w/ a song....or sometimes you run into them; just like running into an old friend in the market or someplace.....at times the songs linger on....and other times they are gone no sooner than they came.....on somedays its just one of them running in repeat mode in your head, while on others, its more like a random song playlist......a song has been playing in my head since yesterday.....don't know why!.....here it is for you....

Heart of Gold

12 comments:

Traveler said...

Nice! another good one.

Gowtham said...

Akira,

Nice picture - I like the snow-clad peak in the background and prestine blue water :)

-gowtham

Anonymous said...

I am running out of words to praise this blog!!! ozzome work.. keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

nice pics again!

Anonymous said...

there is somethin bout yr pics...cant put my finger on it...but they r amazing!!

Akira said...

Thanku...thanku...guys :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty , just different shades of blue and the effect is stunning . You really have an eye for the beautiful

Anonymous said...

wow, amazing!

Mridula said...

What is WA Akira? Which state? Lovely picture. Makes me wonder why am I sitting inside a room and not roaming outside!

Akira said...

@Mridula:
Washington State, USA

Thanks..I know the pic makes me itch for a looong vacation too!

Anonymous said...

Well captured shot!

Rohit Malik said...

nice pictures & thoughts (this & previous post) ; - )