Wednesday, April 11, 2012

THE JOY OF CREATING


"The greatest joy there is in life is creating. Splurge on it!" says L. Ron Hubbard in one of his poems. I completely agree. The process of creating something is mentally stimulating, fun, and in the end, immensely satisfying. And therefore, I create.

Each one of us is creative. However, as we grow older, many of us start telling ourselves that we are not creative. This is probably because we associate creativity with some form of artistic creation only. Creativity according to me, is the use of ideas, imagination and work to create something useful and functional or artistic.

When I create, I try to reuse and re-purpose as much as I can and do my small bit towards reducing waste and being green. Going forward, on this blog, you will also find accounts of my experiments in the kitchen and in and around home.  

No comments: